*Note: Embossing for Distressed Leather Option is not recommended by our professional lab, even though it is an offered option.
Comes carefully packaged in a durable black box
- Kodak Professional Lustre Photo Paper
- 5x5 8x8 8x10/10x8 8x12/12x8 10x10 12x12
- Flush Mounted Pages (Flush mount pages are not matted. The photograph prints become the actual page, adhered to a subtract)
- Panoramic Spreads
- Thin Page or thick pages available
- Comes carefully packaged in a durable black box
Embossing (Leather Cover): $20 per line (Up to 3 lines can be added. Limit of 30 characters per line)
UV Coating: $14.95 per book
Ground: $12.50 / Overnight: $30
- Major credit cards are accepted (a 3% fee will be added to this option)
Financial plans available.
After you decide which album choice you would like to order, please email DaysyPhotography@gmail.com informing the following: Cover type, size, number of pages, shipping option and any add-ons you would like. You will receive your invoice and once it has been paid in full, you album will start to be crafted.
Daysy will personally work on your album. You will receive an temporary proofing link where you will check and confirm your written approval by email.
Changes on images can be done up to 2 times. From the 3rd time and on, a labor fee of $50 hour will be charged. Changes that are acceptable: picture swipe, exclusion of images or addition of images (limit of 5 images can be added to the album)
Daysy will do her best to tell your history on a timeline manner, and she will select the best images she finds appropriate to tell the history. However, if that is any particular image that for some reason it is a MUST have, we highly recommend the client to distress this fact before the book production starts.
Notes to be aware:
- Absolute no changes will be done to the cover type and number of pages AFTER the album has been started. So please chose carefully and select the one you won't change your mind in the middle of the process.
- No changes will be done to the proofing design.
- All albums are 100% inspected by our lab firstly and by Daysy herself secondly before it is finally delivered to you. We take pride on our products and want you to receive nothing less than the expected: the best.
Just for a sake of knowledge, in case of any issues with your product, it will be addressed directly to the lab, saving you the frustration of having to return your album and wait again.
For that reason, all sales are final, no returns or exchanges are going to be accepted.
After your proofing has been approved by you, your album will be send to our Professional Lab to start on the production. Turnaround estimate is from 2 to 3 weeks to be delivered to your address or in person. You can receive your album at the convenience of your home, or you can also visit the studio to pick it up (no shipping cost is added for this option, and it would be lovely to see your face opening your package too.
Maryland Sales taxes aply to the final price.
All pricing is guaranteed for 2 weeks prior your quote. Any unordered images will be deleted after your order is finalized. Scanning of images is a copyright violation and punishable by law. Pricing is subject to change at any time without notice.